what is S-Day? S-Day is stress day..or in my situation Stress Month?What?
Yes.I'm having a very difficult day everyday especially this month. Many reason why.
One of the many many reason is i have not finish my interim report. I wonder why i can do better during Uni days compare to these days. Wow.it's miracle!
Lepas satu satu datang lagi dan lagi! Last month baru lepas rushak cpu. hardisk rosak katanya.
Ok fine itu settle.done.i got my cpu back in the office. Then, last two weeks ago, i applied for a loan but it did not went well actually where i found out the reason behind my rejected application. I'm officially blacklisted by BNM -_-
p1 why u no pity to me? I should terminate the p1 service before i came back here.huu. Without prejudice i assumed that the p1 was the suitable reason. if not what else? So, today i paid RM400 out of RM890 plus an email sent to their customer online to get waiver. Hopefully i get asap reply from them. Frankly speaking this is not a really big issues to me as incomplete report worry me most right now.
Not only that, i happened to know this at the very same time with my SPA results and it really was a very disappointing news.
OK. That's all for now. I'm terribly tired. I kasi kawan intan sungkai sama kawan uni dia and then jalan - jalan di pasar pilipin.pergh penat dia boleh tahan la!
P/S: Sangat susah hati.haihh. Masalah masalah.
JOML =(
No comments:
Post a Comment